Thank You for Attending!
Career pathways are gaining momentum as a strategy to improve regional economies and individual economic mobility. At this conference we explored strategies for strengthening, scaling and sustaining current career pathway innovations. Presentations and handouts are available for download on the Materials page.
General Session Speakers include:
- Erick Ajax, co-owner, E.J. Ajax
- Cynthia Bauerly, deputy commissioner of workforce development, Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
- Laura Beeth, system director talent acquisition, Fairview Health Services
- Vickie Choitz, director, Alliance for Quality Career Pathways, CLASP
- Rassoul Dastmozd, president, Saint Paul College
- Jaclyn P. Dowd, special assistant for Workforce Innovation, Office of Indiana Governor Mike Pence
- Garrett Groves, senior policy analyst, National Governors Association
- Jessie Hogg-Leslie, senior regional field director, National Skills Coalition
- Pat Schramm, executive director, Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin
- Scott Sheely, executive director, Lancaster County (PA) Workforce Investment Board
- Byron Zuidema, ETA Chicago Regional Administrator, U.S. Department of Labor
Expert practitioners and leaders from the business, workforce, adult basic education, nonprofit and higher education communities will also share their wisdom.